Matt brings a refreshing amount of ambition and financial literacy to the Forward Financial Services team. Matt joined Forward in 2020 as a Financial Services Intern/Sales Assistant and after graduation he became the second Financial Advisor within the firm in 2021. Matt successfully graduated from Saint Anselm College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in both Finance and Business.
Some of Matt’s other notable accomplishments and awards from his time at Saint Anselm College are:
- Economics and Business Department’s DeLucia Award Winner
- Given out based on academic excellence and overcoming challenges throughout duration of college experience.
- Melucci Scholarship Recipient
- Scholarship awarded to one male and female senior student for full tuition based on strong community and collegiate engagement throughout duration of college experience.
Matt's community involvements and industry accomplishments are:
- Member of Worcester Young Businessman's Association
- Member of the Wachusett Area Chamber of Commerce
- Holds a position on the membership committee for the Worcester BNI Referral Champions Chapter
Matt currently holds his Series 7 and Series 63 securities licenses, as well as both of his Life and Health Insurance Producer licenses with the Massachusetts Division of Insurance. Matt is licensed for securities in MA, NH, & FL, and is licensed for life insurance in MA, NH, & OK.
Matt has worked in the Financial Services industry since 2018 and prides his practice on taking a holistic approach to Financial Planning. Matt’s passion as a Financial Advisor is to educate his clients on how to properly accumulate, distribute, and protect their money to lead them towards a desired retirement lifestyle based on their specific objectives.
Different life stages often bring with them new personal and financial goals. When it comes to financial planning, having a strong, trusted relationship with a financial professional who will be there to educate and support you every step of the way is essential. Matt is honored to have the opportunity to work with hi clients over the next several decades from their first job through their retirement years.
Matt grew up in Shrewsbury, MA and is a life-long Worcester area resident. With a reputable background in both lacrosse and hockey, Matt enjoys giving back by coaching youth athletes in his free time.
Schedule a meeting with Matt HERE.